hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deano, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Deano

Deano Member

hey just joined up after seeing some of the amazing work, i've some old shots from 06, sadly living in northern ireland i cant get shots of disney that often as i'd like lol. so what can you do around here :)

2. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

Welcome to the boards. What do you mean by "what can you do around hear".

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the boards!

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

top 'o the morning to ya, evil. what part of the emerald isle are you from?

5. Deano

Deano Member

just a general question as in what can you do, can you post your work, does it always have to be disney based or can it just be general photography

belfast northern ireland mate :)

6. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

You can definitely post your work it doesn't have to be Disney based. you can ask question, get peoples opinions and critiques on your work, or even just talk about Disney stuff. So in a nut shell that's what you can do here.

7. Deano

Deano Member

fair enough, like i said before sadly not being in the states limits my chances of getting the parks, so a lot of my other work wouldn't be disney based, and i was told this place is great for feedback

8. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Ultimate,

The flip side of being over on the other side of "the pond" is that you have greater access to Disneyland Paris than we do.

And not everyone on these boards goes to Disney frequently. It just may seem that way because the most vocal do.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  9. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

welcome to the boards.
    Yes post your non disney images. Its the second most posted board here!

10. goofy101

goofy101 Member

The trouble wth Disneyland Paris is the expense a 7 day visit to WDW costs about the same as a 4 day visit to Paris for me my wife and kids, once you have factored in the cost of your food.

11. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the boards! Can't wait to see your work.