Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PrincessFortheDay, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself.... My name is Candice and my favorite place in the world to take pictures is WDW! My husband and I live about an hour away from Disney and we have Annual Passes for all the parks. We try to go at least 3 times a month and stay on property every couple of Months. We are both self employed, my husband Sean is a General Contractor and I am a Traveling Portrait Photographer. I mostly work with Children and Babies. I do some weddings and every year in the fall I travel up to Michigan where I am from to shoot Pop Warner Football (which is about 300 kids!). My Website is www.PhotographicMemoriesByCandice.com. Going to Disney to take pictures is my outlet. There's alway something magical going on and every new trip is a new wonderful experience. We just got back from a 3-day trip for my 25th Birthday, and we ran into Tim on the way out of the Magic Kingdom at the end of the night. My husband complimented his tripod and he gave us his card to check this site out-so here I am! I am looking forward to seeing other members Photography of WDW and see what I can improve on. I am always learning something about photography-my goal is to learn one new thing every day about Photography related things. Here's a picture of Winnie the Pooh and I at the Magic Kingdom.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome Candice! I think you may be the first person here that has joined after running into Tim (not including Mousefest attendees).

If I'm not mistaken that was Tim's first trip to a Disney park since Mousefest.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Welcome Candice to the TMIP boards! Wow...you met Tim in person, and still wanted to come to this site? ;)

Tim's a great guy, who talked the rest of us into joining here as well. It's a good group of Disney fanatics and photography fans, so you should get on quite well here.

I'm not quite as close as you - 2 1/2 hours drive for me - but I go up there all the time (6 days and counting from today and I'll be at Boardwalk - my home DVC resort!).

I never run out of things to photograph at Disney - it can be architecture, people, animals, flowers, characters, rides, motion, night photography, capturing classic Disney scenes, macro and detail photography, IR photography - the list is never-ending!

Looking forward to seeing your Disney shots around here.

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

hey thanks for coming by, candice. glad to see you here... it was a pleasure meeting you and the hubby on the monorail ramp, the place dreams are made of.. :)

i look forward to sharing pics and discussion with you. welcome aboard...

5. Thanks for the replies, everyone! I am already having a great time on this forum. I already posted a few of my pics-1 each for MK, AK and EPCOT. This is my first time using forums-so if I look like I don't know what I am doing-its because I don't! ;D I am open to any thoughts, suggestions and help. I don't mind helpful critics on my photography because I am always striving to learn more. Like I said-I am mostly a portrait photographer, so shooting the landscapes of WDW is quite a learning experience. Tim, I am so glad you invited me to this site because I would've probably never found it otherwise. TTFN!