Gaylord Palms ICE!

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

The event should be help in August at DTD.

2. scratch

scratch Member

Actually we are!

I'll take pictures!

I've heard it is a great thing to visit!

3. pleased do - coming from the land and snow, can't see it be on my list of things to go see had I not read the raves about it - I'd be really curious to see what you think of it!

4. KISSIMMEE, Fla. (Dec. 19, 2008) – For theme park passholders, the Christmas season quickly changes from green to black… as in “holiday black-out periods” when some Orlando passes are not valid at the turnstiles.

To combat the problem, season passholders for select Florida theme parks are invited to receive a choice of a free child’s admission to ICE! or a half-price adult admission to ICE!, with the purchase of a regularly-priced adult admission.

This offer is available by showing a current season pass at the ICE! Box Office during the dates of Dec. 19, 2008 through Jan. 4, 2009.

This promotion is valid for season passholders of the following theme parks: all Walt Disney World theme parks and water parks, all Universal Orlando theme parks, SeaWorld Adventure Park, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica, and Wet ‘n Wild.

The fine print: Only one complimentary or discounted ticket will be issued per season passholder, with purchase of a regularly priced adult ICE! ticket. Season passholder must be present, and will be required to show valid theme park season pass. Child tickets valid for children ages 4 through 12 only.

For more information, please visit www.gaylordpalms.com/passholder.

5. scratch

scratch Member

We were able to take advantage of our entire party to 1/2 price tix on NY's Day!

Now to make sure that I can enjoy it after NYE's!;)

6. scratch

scratch Member

A few pics!

We were lucky! ; We ended up going to the 11:00 a.m. time slot. ; There wasn't anybody there and by the time we left the display, there was a 2 hour wait! :eek: :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. very cool :)... the ice slide on the pants looks very much like one/ several ; they do here in ottawa for winterlude

8. GoofySteve

GoofySteve Member

Yikes, don't get me wrong but if I am going to Orlando in March the last thing I want to see is ice.

Hopefully they only do that in the summer.

Goofy Steve

9. realfam

realfam Member

I don't care what time of year it is,,,,, I don't wanna see snow or ice..

10. scratch

scratch Member

It was definately interesting to see and made you appreicate the warmth and sunshine that day!

Something that one must experience at least once!