FS: Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4.0-5.6 IS - Like new $200

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by WillCAD, Feb 13, 2010.

1. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

I bought this lens last year for a trip to Vegas, where I planned on taking photo excursions into the dessert. I figured I'd need a long zoom. I figured wrong.

I've used the lens only a few times; I don't believe I've taken more than a few hundred shots with it, and most of them were around the house, just fiddling with it when it was new. I recently bought a Canon 18-200, so I don't think I need this one any more.

The lens is in like-new condition, with no dings, dents, or scratches. It will include the original packaging, original caps (of course), blank USA warranty card, a Quantaray 58mm UV filter, and an off-brand lens hood.

I'm asking $200, including USPS Priority Mail shipping (inside the US - outside the US, shipping will be more expensive), insurance and delivery confirmation. Brand-new, the lens typically retails for about $250 plus shipping. Email or PM me if you're interested.

[​IMG]
    [Forgive the shoddy photo - I'm not a great product photographer, and I have nothing white to use as a backdrop]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014