First trip with new Rebel

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by RichO, Sep 17, 2007.

1. RichO

RichO Member

Tim, I e-mailed you a few months ago about what you thought about the Canon Rebel XTi, Thanks!

Just returned from WDW and WL. Here is my first attempt of a night pic at the Wilderness Lodge. I need to get a tripod.

[​IMG]

And the statues

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

congrats, rich, you're off to a slamming start. welcome back.

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Very good Rich!

Did you go to the castle for breakfast that day? I see almost as many CMs as guests in your pic!

4. RichO

RichO Member

No breakfast. My wife and I hit Main Street about 10AM on Sat 9-8, our anniversary. All we did that day was get our annual passes, and spent about 2 hours on Main Street taking pics and going through the shops.

One of my best Magic Kingdom days ever!

5. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

That was because on Sept. 8 they were closing early for the Night of Joy Christian concert series. The park is very quiet that day because people don't want to waste their time to go to the Magic Kingdom and have to leave early

6. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

Those are all great shots Rich.

7. gary

gary Member

really nice job on wilderness lodge, that's a shot i've wanted for myself for a long time, but haven't done because i have not been in that location with a tripod with me

8. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Nice shots Rich. I just got my XT this summer, and haven't had the opportunity to go to Disney yet. I think that the first chance I am going to get is going to be the Disney Cruise I am going on in April. I can't wait. I love how the water looks in the WL shot.

9. RichO

RichO Member

Thanks to all for the nice words.
    I will keep practicing and hope to share more pics with all of you.

Thanks.

10. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

great shots!
    I love the WL.
    I've never been able to take the Roy and Minnie photo. There always seems to be someone sitting on the bench, taking a break, and looking exhausted!

11. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I really like the second one.

12. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

All great shots. So rare to see such an empty view of the Castle.