Expedition Everest HDR Pano

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Paul, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Paul

Paul Member

We really enjoyed our time at this park on our trip. ; We have usually been in the mode of getting the rides done and getting out. ; But since Mousefest last year were I really enjoyed my time with the TMIP gang shooting and my family's trend of slowing down a bit (didn't hurt that we were in Orlando for 2 weeks either), ; I have come to like this park more and more.

Here is an attempt at an HDR and figured I would try a pano format at the same time.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Nice job.

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Paul, I really like that shot! ; Nice job! ; I am a fan of the HDR look, but only as long as it doesn't look too fantastical. ; I think you did a wonderful job keeping this one realistic.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

That's ambitious! ; HDR and pano too. ; Nice work - not too crazy - a bit more bold and colorful, that Disney photos can withstand..but without overdoing it. ; Nice work.

5. goofy101

goofy101 Member

Good job Paul I like that

6. gary

gary Member

nice work, good control of those hdr sliders, not overdone

7. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Nice work not overdoing the HDR. ; I would consider going lighter with the upper sky, as I think it looks a bit underexposed right now.

8. Paul

Paul Member

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I appreciate it. ; I did lighten up the sky on this one a bit.

I have posted some other HDR photos at my site in a Disney HDR Gallery if you care to look, some of which are a bit more jazzed up and may not be to everyones liking. ; Sometimes it is a delicate balance on using those sliders in Photomatix.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

9. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Excellent work Paul. I like this a lot.

10. WDWmemories

WDWmemories Member

Great shot - I think you did an especially good job of still making it look realistic vs. overblown.