Downtown Disney Christmas

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Scottwdw, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Taken during Mousefest 2006 before eating at the Earl of Sandwich. Selective coloring and graphics done in Picnik.com.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Very cool!

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

makes me feel like i was just there two days ago eating a cannonball at earl of sandwich... ;)

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Oh, sure, rub it in! ;D My daughter is attending grad school at Michigan University and was thrilled to find out that the Earl of Sandwich opened there a month after she arrived.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

BEST. MEATBALL SUBS. EVER.

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Very nice Scott!

7. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Tim introduced me to the Cannonball at the Earl of Sandwich when we were partying at MouseFest.

8. Roger

Perhaps I should swing by there myself. Hey Ray, how are things in your neck of the woods?

9. Grumpwurst

Roger,

Weather is horrible. Nancy and I got on one of only 2 flights that flew out of Houston to OKC on Monday. Then there was ice everywhere. Fortunately, the roads were somewhat clear to get us home.

Before we left, all we knew was that flights were canceled and our house had no electricity. We got home to a house with power and roads not-so-icy.

Right now, it's flurrying outside and a threat of more snow looms overhead.

10. Roger

Well I'm glad you've got power and were able to make it home timely. Houston? No Am Airlines this time?

11. Grumpwurst

We will not be flying American Airlines ever again unless we are forced to. As far as Houston, there are no direct flights between OKC and MCO so we have to route through Houston when flying Continental