Disneyland Next Week - What Pics Shoud I take?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by Chris B, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Chris B

Chris B Member

I have the opportunity on a business trip to hang out at Disneyland. ; Any thoughts on what and where would make great shots? ; Or is there something you would like to see?

Thanks in advance for the ideas!

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Both parks are still in disarray. ; World of Color isn't open yet, and the Rivers of America are still under rehab, so be wary of construction walls!

3. gary

gary Member

all of it, but if time is short how about some of casey's choo choo, can't remember the exact name, breaks my heart everytime i see that and it's not in florida.that's just wrong

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

To expand on Gary's thoughts, you could focus on the attractions that are at DL but not WDW (Mr. Toad, Matterhorn, Casey Jr, ToonTown, etc.). ; Another idea is to shoot the differences in the attractions that are at both parks (exterior of HM, the extended version of POTC, pre-show area of the Tiki Room, etc.) ;

5. Paul

Paul Member

First priority, make sure you enjoy your time there and don't rush around the park just to take a bunch of photos. I have had the opportunity in the past to spend a day at the park right after a business trip and found that I raced from one spot to another without taking in enough of the rides and atmosphere.

Do the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through and capture each scene, that would be my one tip. ; Have a blast!!

6. Chris B

Chris B Member

Thanks for the feedback. ; Great thoughts. ; Looking forward to posting photos when I return!

7. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Take pics of the Alice ride - they don't have that in Florida either.