Disney Parade this and that,,

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by missjillian, Nov 17, 2007.

1. missjillian

missjillian Member

Here's a few photos from the 50th Ann. Parade.

My 2 year olds fave: "princess" Tinkerbell!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. missjillian

missjillian Member

Here's from Hight School Musical Parade. You wouldn't believe the kids lined the street for this!!
    Oh, and I'm trying to post this under additional options, if the quality is lower, its because I had to save it as smaller file.Let's see if this works! ;D

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I like the Tinkerbell one. They made her a princess before they knew her movie would be delayed. Heck the Fairies merch. is already going to the outlets!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. missjillian

missjillian Member

Yea, I saw the Fairies merchandise in the Disney store in Palm Springs,CA. in '06 and had asked what all the fairy stuff was for. She said it was over the movie that was supposed to be out at end of 06. I wondered what happend to that movie.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

It got rewritten after they had already started animating it; I think it's scheduled for 2008 theatre release.