Countdown!

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by kevings, Nov 27, 2009.

1. kevings

kevings Member

6 days
    9 Hours
    31 minutes

Until the fun begins!

8 Days after that is the DisneyMagic Meetup!

Can't wait....

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

We are pretty excited too!! ; Can't wait to meet up with everyone and have a great time. ; Kailey is going to love it too. ; I hope the weather is warm so I can give her a break from wearing thick socks and long sleeved shirts.

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Kevin Post radp's schedule this year .. we will see if we can meet up like normal :)

4. kevings

kevings Member

Here is the link to this year's RADP schedule: http://meets.radp.org/radp14/

We are at Animal Kingdom on Friday the 4th, Epcot on Saturday the 5th, Magic Kingdom on Sunday the 6th and Hollywood Studios on Monday the 7th. ; Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us at any of our meets.

I'm going to try to get into the show again at American Idol Experience, and hopefully get into the show that the group will be seeing on the 7th.

Other new meets this year include a Mardi Gras party on the MK riverboat, an American Holidays meet at Epcot and the Jingle Jungle Mingle at Animal Kingdom.

6 days
    6 hours
    53 minutes

until the plane leaves...

kevings

5. kevings

kevings Member

1 day
    9 hours
    25 minutes!

almost there...

kevings

6. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Are you packed yet? ; We started last night and I realized how much stuff Kailey needs to survive in Disney. ; Not sure if I will get to bring everything I wanted...LOL!

7. kevings

kevings Member

not yet, but I'm thinking about it...

8. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

I think Realfam & crew are on their way tomorrow, Thursday Dec. 3.

9. realfam

realfam Member

Just got home from work and packing is fully under way!!!! ; Its ridiculous how much stuff you need for a baby!!!!!!! ; Most of our luggage is baby stuff.....

10. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Packing here .. well Karen is i did my packing last night LOL ...

got a new toy ... Sony HD video Camera .. so look for video's coming soon to DisneyMagic

11. scratch

scratch Member

Safe Travels to All!

Green with Envy!

12. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Sean does your camera record to tape internal hard drive, internal flash drive or external flash drive?

13. kevings

kevings Member

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Longest day ever!

11 hours until I board the plane!

Kevin

14. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hard drive but has an internal flash drive if i would like to add more ... but 120 GB hd is big enough for me :) ( 30 to 60 hours of recording )

lol - We have a 5 hour flight with a 10 month old who doesn't like to sit still .... We will have a long day ...

I think i am hitting the Turf club @ SSR for Dinner i think .. It will be a late one as we don't get in until 7 Orlando time and then need to get to SSR so i am thinking 8-830ish ....

15. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Finalizing packing here. Most importantly is going thought my electronics list. Congratulations on the camcorder Sean your going to like it. I have a 60 gig Panasonic and bunch of 16 gig memory cards to go with it. Use the cards even if you don't need it if anything happens to the hard drive you won't lose everything. See you soon.