Chef Aimee Rivera, Victoria and Albert's

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Tim, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

We had the pleasure of attending the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's. Our chef for night was the lovely and talented Aimee Rivera. She provided excellent introductions for each of the ten courses of the meal. The food was exquisite and the presentation was second to none. Expect a full article by Ray and me in the not too distant future but for now here is a photograph of Chef Aimee...
    I chose this pose for Aimee because as she was speaking with us after the meal, she was standing in this position and looked so comfortable and natural that I couldn't resist.

Post processing involved some levels, contrast, and painting with light.
    Scroll down several posts to see the final portrait.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

How many hours did it take?

3. Tim

it started at six and ended right as wishes was ending so about four hours, give or take.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

That's a LONG meal. Where you as full leaving there as you were leaving Trails End?

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

WOW! What on Earth were you doing there! I thought I was a high roller when I go to Disney because I hit Jiko or California Grill - but woah - V&A is waaaaay out of my range. You and Ray are seriously Big Pimpin!

6. Tim

here is the final product that i will be sending to chef aimee at v&a... not glad to be home but glad to have my PP tools at my disposal ;)

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

7. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

She is going to love that. I bet this will be the first time the Chef gets a tip in the form of a professional photo :)

8. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

That is a really nice natural portrait.

9. Tim

like i said in the original post, she seemed so comfotable and natural there that i couldn't resist.