Boardwalk at night

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by mainstreet1997, May 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

I love this one, it reminds me of walking home from EPCOT

[​IMG]
    Just makes you want to sit down on the chairs and take in the view

[​IMG]

Thanks Gary for your pointers!

2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Very Very Nice!!

3. goofmick

goofmick Member

Great shots! ; I really love this area.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots indeed! ; Thanks for posting.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Very nice. ; One of my favorite places to take a panorama night shot is the Beach Club beach. ; Boardwalk just looks great all lit up!

One little piece of advice...if you've got basic editing/post processing software...clone out that little sign that sits on the beach. ; It's super easy to do with very basic clone tools, or even by layering. ; I had the very same sign in the very same spot on my pano of the Boardwalk, and it cloned out nicely, to where you can't even tell it was there:

[​IMG]

I love the shot from ESPN looking onto the Boardwalk - I agree - it reminds me of the walk 'home' from Epcot, which I see alot. ; Can't wait to be seeing it again in a few weeks!

6. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Very very nice-

7. goofy101

goofy101 Member

These are really nice guys

8. Thanks Justin,

I may have to do that. Did you stand in front of the chairs, were they moved or did you go about moving them yourself for the sake of your picture? ;)

9. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Actually, when I was there I found a hole in between sets of chairs, so none ended up in my shot. ; But that darn sign got in there! ; Personally though...I don't mind the chairs at all in your shot - it adds a bit of that beachy feel that seems appropriate. ; The sign is distracting, the chairs are cool!

10. gary

gary Member

taken about 5 minutes or less before running into mainstreet1997, she was probably busy taking the above shots while i was taking this

[attachment deleted by admin]

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

very nice everybody. I think I need to plan some Boardwalk time at dusk on one of my next trips. Looks like a lot of fun.

12. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Boardwalk @ night certainly makes for good photo ops.

13. Bob D.

Bob D. Member

I've never spent much time in this area. ; It looks great at night, though. ; I've only seen it from the boat while traveling between Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Bob