BLT- Views from the Top of the World Lounge

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Craig, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Here are some of the views from the Deck at the Top of the World. The view of the pool is from the small deck located behind the bar. Dina took all of these pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Craig

I just remembered, the flags on the ferry are at half staff for Ted Kennedy's passing.

3. Craig

Contemporary, moon, and sunset from the Top of the World Lounge

Here is one from the Observation Deck.

1/4 second, f3.5, iso 1600, and tungsten white balance to make the sky blue.

I used manual exposure here, as A mode, just wasnt making the scene bright enough to make me happy, and I didnt want to keep messing around with the EV comp button.

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Holeeeee smokes, dude. ;

5. Gorgeous Craig!

6. goofy101

goofy101 Member

thats awesome Craig

7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Member

Craig....from the moon to the base of the Contemporary....just a beautiful shot! Congratulations!

8. Craig

thanks everyone!!!
    I got lucky with the timing on this one. I jumped up from the group in the middle of a conversation, noticing that I almost missed the light. That's the reason I switched to manual exposure, it seemed to be getting dark VERY fast!