Bikes

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Paul, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Paul

Paul Member

I took several bike pictures during MF and here is the first...

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Wow! The colors are so vivid in that shot. Looks AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Paul

Paul Member

Thanks Ray, here is another

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

4. Kiki

Kiki Member

I like these; nice work.

5. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

LOVE that first one!

6. Paul

Paul Member

Thanks, here is another....

7. Kiki

Kiki Member

^^^

That's beautiful, Paul!

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Ditto on that last one Paul!

9. Paul

Paul Member

Here is another, couldn't get as close as I wanted

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I think I've seen one of these. ::) Great finds, Paul! I'll have to keep my eye out for them next time I'm at AK.

11. Paul

Paul Member

Thanks everyone. I am partial to that third one too kiki. Wondering if it would make a nice print?

12. Paul

Paul Member

okay, here is yet another bike shot. I think these qualify as bikes.

13. gary

gary Member

human powered, has a chain, a seat, and tirers and brakes, yup fester, it's a bike
    these are really good stuff paul, so did hanging around to the point of exhaustion with the crazed tmiper's step up your game?

14. Paul

Paul Member

Spending a couple of days with you guys is better than any book that I could read. It definitely helps to hang with people who share the same interests and are willing to share their experience with you. It has really helped me to try and kick it up a notch.

15. gary

gary Member

it was exhausting, but 4 days with tim really added to my game, it was great to be bouncing ideas off each other, and having 4 sets of eyes much of the time really expanded the compositional thinking i felt

16. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Paul - great shots!