and in the end all he had was his art

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by gary, Dec 29, 2007.

1. gary

gary Member

a couple from flights of wonder, normally i ruthlessly delete anything not approaching razor sharp,but i kept finding myself unable to pull the trigger on these, and then i realized i had seen plenty of this style before, from no less than arthur morris himself, a canon points of light and well known florida bird photographer, and i realized that i probably wouldn't have gotten number 1 on purpose, since i keep finding myself drawn to the must be sharp school of photography
    so here they are, blurry artsy edges and all

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

I like the first one. It looks almost "angelic."

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Normally I delete all of my blurred images too, but these are really nice! Cool shots Gary!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I think there is a difference in the type of blur. This blur is so over thtop that it's very cool and artsy looking, the blurred images I have don't look artsy they just look amaturish. I agree the first shot does look almost angelic. The second one I liked because the bird was sharper than the person and the background. I like it when accidents turn out that way, sometimes the accident pictures become the best.

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I agree with Prettypixie on this one! Nicely done.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014