A Second or Two of Tigers

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Jeff Fillmore, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

11 shots taken between 16 Hours 29 Minutes 48 Seconds and 16 Hours 29 Minutes 49 Seconds.

I think someone jumped in front of me with their cell-phone-camera at about 16:29:49.5 ???

8 frames per second is still pretty cool though. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Awesome set! Thanks for sharing.

3. goofy101

goofy101 Member

Beautiful Gdad I have never seen the Tigers behaving like that before good catch

4. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Thanks- they were posing quite nicely in their usual spots when all of a sudden they all started roaring and chasing each other for a few seconds. I have never seen that either. Here are a few from before the 'incident' ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

I just realized the first series may be a bit out of sequence. It looks like Smugmug gets confused putting a gallery in order by date/time taken when the exif data is the same to the second. :-\

6. Kiki

Kiki Member

Those are fantastic! I didn't know those cats had that in 'em. You were in the right place at the right time with the right equipment! Excellent!

7. gary

gary Member

second that right place right time, i've seen them do kitten/cat play behavior almost every time i've spent more than 15 minutes watching them, but the behaviors have been so brief and without any warnings that you really have to be there at the right time, facing the right direction ready to shoot
    nice captures