A "Peaceful" Gorilla

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by bamabelle, Aug 25, 2008.

1. bamabelle

bamabelle Member

So, Disney World is my most favorite place in the world to vacation. I spent 10 days in NYC this summer and everyday I would think of what I could be doing if I was at Disney! Our last trip was in March and I took almost 200 photos just in the Animal Kingdom. This was my absolute favorite. I was watching and photographing this gorilla when he raised his hand and gave me the PEACE SIGN!! It was fantastic and I could not believe I actually got a picture of it! I am totally new here but browsed this site for tips before we went in March. I love looking at all the pictures as I look forward to my next visit!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

That is really cool. :)

3. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Ha! Peace bro-

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

that's funny! WELCOME and keep them coming!

5. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Maybe he is doing the Meet the Parents Circle of Trust "I'm watching you." move... ;)

6. Dan

Dan Member

He's kind of looking "gangsta" to me... I'm referring more to the overall arm position, he's doing that thing where you wrap your arms about yourself and then gesture with one hand.

Maybe he's representing, Disney, West-siyeeede.

Or.. something.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

dan, i don't think i have ever seen west side spelled out like that.... too funny.

8. gary

gary Member

move over bloods and crips, you gots pressure

this confirms earlier suspicions, remember during mousefest mrs claus was photographed in the act "throwing down" some sign, like any good gangsta

trey 7 bloods, they be a new power in da hood

9. Kiki

Kiki Member

He is representin'...I'm just sayin'