A Big Hello, from a new Member !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fotofetish, Aug 16, 2007.

1. fotofetish

fotofetish Member

Hey All , My name is Cynthia , and I reside in N.Y. I got into photography soon after high school, and have been snapping photos ever since. I am planning a future trip to Disney in September. And I cant wait to try out my new canon 30D at Disney! I have been there only once before for about a half a day, and anyone that has been to Disney World knows you need several days to experience everything properly. Its great to introduce myself to all of you ! I am in awww of some of the photos through ought this site , seeing them have inspired me to have a blast trying out new ideas with the photographs I will be taking on my vacation. Hope to share them with you soon. Thanks for reading.!

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome Cynthia! Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome and thanks for joining. Don't be a stranger.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Welcome fellow photog and Disneyite. Glad to have you aboard!

5. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

Hi Cynthia ! Welcome to the club. Hope you'll share some of your snaps after the trip. That's what it's all about here.

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Welcome to a fellow CNYer! Welcome aboard!

7. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard, we should consider a minimeet somewhere in the cny area in oct, i'll be at the fairgrounds for dirtweek, and i usually try to get out and around a little for photography reasons

8. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I'm game, Gary. Send me the times you will have open that week and what kind of photography you would like to do. Outdoor, indoor, city, country, zoo, nature center, water, land, etc.