Yes, you too can have Mickey pizza outside WDW

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by Roger, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Wal-Mart was/is selling these for less than a $1.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

mickey pizza AND deep discount prices?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. JeremyES

JeremyES Member

That looks better than what I found at a local super market. Though you do get free Disney stickers!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

4. Roger

had those on 7/4. Target had them and didn't have the UPC in the system for pricing. Sheesh.

5. Tim

guess i might as well chime in on this one...
    a local greasy spoon made this one for billy a few months ago...

6. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

That's weird I've never really seen Mickey shaped stuff any were else other that WDW.

7. Roger

Ahh that used to be the case.

8. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I just got back from Wal Mart and they had the pizza.

9. Roger

I swear mine was cheaper. But prices do vary market to market, store to store.

10. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I had never seen these until you posted a picture this morning but my mom told me they also have Mickey shaped cheese

11. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Just goes to show Disney will sell what they can, and where they can. Money, Money, Money! MONEY! MONEY! ;)

12. gary

gary Member

it's only because i come home with a village ceramic which uses up my carrying capacity, that i haven't come home from mousefest yet carrying the mickey waffle iron

that's one of my morning chores since retirement, i make the breakfast waffles a couple of times a week, love the thought of a mickey shaped belgian waffle

anyone on here old enough and was in close enough proximity to nyc to remember those great big huge strawberry covered belgian waffles they sold???????

13. Tim

speaking of ceramic village (and i have them all so far)... a CM told me that this year's piece may be in the form of a certain large residence reminiscent of those along the hudson river...

14. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

My wife found the Mickey Pizzas at our local grocery store (haven't been in a Wal-Mart in over seven years).

Our four year-old makes us cut the ears off first so he doesn't feel like he is eating Mickey. So, now we just buy him the smaller round pizzas.

15. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Have never seen these pizzas at my local Walmart.

16. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

My daughters came home with these last week. ::)

17. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I don't know if they have had them recently. I sort of hate Wal Mart.