Ye Olde Family Wedding

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by Scottwdw, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

This weekend I attended a family wedding and, as an added gift to the couple and my cousin (Father of the Groom), I brought along my camera and captured photos the wedding photographer wouldn't be aware of. Hey, she was busy getting the shots the couple wanted so I got some of my family to help fill in their special day.

1. Cousins practising for the bubble send off.
    [​IMG]

2. Groom's Aunt photographing outside the church.
    [​IMG]

3. Groom's sister and cousin getting their picture taken.
    [​IMG]

4. Special cousin (women on left who's left her shoes behind) of the groom's father who is battling brain cancer (quite well so far).
    [​IMG]

5. More cousins capturing the moment.
    [​IMG]

6. Groom's father and aunt tripping the light fantastic.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

#5... CHIMP!

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

:D I think that's all you can do with those things!

4. molander

molander Member

You're brilliant! Those are the types of pictures they'll really treasure from the event. The posed ones are great but the candids of the loved ones are best. (Photographed by YOU with your skills is just pure gravy.) Lucky them.

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Hey, anyone who calls me brillant is A-OK in my book. Welcome to TMIP, molander!!

The groom's mother and grandmother (my aunt) called me upon seeing the entire gallery and just loved them.

For a cool moment during the reception, check out my blog this week: http://stphoto.wordpress.com/

6. molander

molander Member

I just saw you blog and that was adorable! Too funny!

The pictures of the animals also caught my eye. (Call me Ellie May Clampett.) I, too, lost 3 animals last year so believe me when I tell you how sorry I am. I couldn't believe it when I saw Marmalade. Here is my Smitty:

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

7. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

He IS a handsome lad. They do find a way to into one's heart. Thank you and I am sorry you've lost your friends, too. :-\

8. molander

molander Member

Oh, Smitty's still alive and well! I got him from a shelter after we lost the 3rd pet. The house was too empty so we had to get more fuzzies.

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I changed my post. :) Yes, the house does have an empty feeling now. Might look for a new pet in the new year.