WTF!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by componentech, Aug 12, 2010.

1. componentech

componentech Member

2. realfam

realfam Member

I'd say someone just looking for some money........... some things never seem to amaze me. ; Question is? ; If she is hurt by this episode, do you think she would ever go back? ; ; hhhhmmmmm ;

3. deblen4

deblen4 Member

You would think that if something had happened then several guests would have seen the 'action' or was it an accidental touch, as there is almost always other guests when one of the characters is in the park. ;
    A lot of the costume characters also have a handler to guide them around just because it is so difficult to see, move and be aware of their surroundings. ; One of the Briar patch characters, I'm not sure which one, bumped into my 2 year old son who was standing in front of him, because they really can't see very well out of the costumes. ; To me it would almost be comical for one of the characters to attempt touching a specific physical area on a guest as they'd probably have to make the move so obvious to coordinate moving that padded 4 finger hand. ;
    I'm not saying this didn't occur, just seems to have caused this person an awful lot of anxiety for something that I can only guess lasted a second? ; I could be wrong?

4. scratch

scratch Member

Incident happened in 2008.................why didn't she report it then????

Money, Money, Money!!!!!!

Unbelievable!

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Severe Physical injury from a touch!!! How did she ever have children then?