Wow missed the sunset!

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Craig, May 28, 2012.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

The sun was setting, making everything glow orange so I went back inside to grab the camera, came back out in less than three minutes and POOF the color was gone! Oh well, it's a photographer's life! Chasing light......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Whenever I visit my parents on the gulf coast (Sarasota) all the residents of the condo omplex walk down to the beach for sunset. One of the residents has played "Taps" on his trumpet, and not sure if it written this way, but if he starts when the edge of the sun touches the ocean it has se by the time he finishes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I have had that happen to me many times. ; Just this past week at Disney I had one of those...I was walking from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland when I noticed the light hit this amazing orange glow, and I could see the top of the castle looking amazing - so I rushed through the crowd to the trail up the side of the castle, but literally in the 3 minutes it took to get there, the orange was gone. ; Still got some nice dusk light for a few shots, but not the orange I was chasing!