Wild Africa trek in April?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Would any of you Central Florida residents, and anyone else who may be in the area in early April (first week) be interested in doing a meet up for the wild Africa track? I am planning on going on the trek myself but if any of you would like to make it a group thing, it would be a welcome time for all. Please respond in this thread if you might be interested. ; I don't have an exact date yet, but need to know very soon if anyone else is planning on coming.

2. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Not sure I heard about the Wild Africa Trek, but I am potentially going to be there @ WDW from April 6 - 14. This is not definite but if it plays out I would definitely be interested. Would be great to finally get to meet up with you.

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I would love to go but it all depends on my financial situation at that time, so if I can say maybe and leave it at that for the moment.

4. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

That's my dilemma as well. Bought a new house in August & still trying to get the other one sold. Two mortgages can be a real drain, but I knew that going in. Will have to get this done before I can say for certain the trip will happen. ; :D

5. wissa

wissa Member

If you foot the bill, I'm in! ; ::)

6. Tim

i bet you are! ; maybe when i win the lottery...

7. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

bump

Tim, Play the Mega Millions tonight & you can foot the bill for all of us. One big happy group. ; :D

8. Tim

yeah... there ya go! ;
    i just got off the phone with the wdw tours dept and the going price for the week i will be there is ... ; $249!

too rich for my blood right now, unfortunately. ; this summer for our big family trip it will be $149 for any of the afternoon tours... ; my guess is that might be more do-able.

nothing precludes pixelmania, however!

leo... nothing says we can't meet up, however. ; send me some trip plans and i will see if can make them intersect. ; (pm or email)