Where am I?

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by haunteddoc, Sep 7, 2007.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Sorry I was late on getting this posted but that darn work thing always gets in the way of what is really important.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

My backyard ? Seriously - I have no idea (for once). Good job !

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

I was going to say the same thing. That looks like the kind of lawn "art" my grandpa used to make and annoy his neighbors

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I think that this is by the back lot tour, I do remember seeing it, but I can't remember exactly where it is. Then again, I could be totally wrong, but it was worth a guess. ;D

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

hmmm... that would seem like a good guess because of the water tank scene but this one has me stumped.

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wild guess...but I'm thinking some kind of Typhoon Lagoon vibe?

7. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

This ship is a piece of lawn are next to the Turkey Leg eating establishment near Rockin Roller Coaster. It is behind the seating are toward the entrance to Rockin Roller Coaster. Here is another pic from the same area. Here in the back woods of Indiana, we this type of lawn art in a lot of peoples yards. My dad used to love making them.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

wow... we were not even close. nice one, jim.

9. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Nice one indeed.