Where-a-saurus... **SOLVED**

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Jan 24, 2011.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Can anyone help my little buddy get back to his home before the Ice Age hits (although it currently feels like it is already here). ; Just as a starter, it is not in the most obvious place it should be.
    [​IMG]

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Re: Where-a-saurus...

So I assume that rules out Chester & Hester's?

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You would be correct in that it is not at Chester & Hester's. ; Although I think that is where he wants to end up at. ; I will go a little further just so a few more will start chiming in and say that it is not in DinoWorld at all. ; As for a quick clue, I will only say that where my dinosaur friend is to be found is definitely not during his right time.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Carousel of Progress?

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You are getting closer and on the right track, but CoP represents too many time periods. ; Keep the guesses coming.

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

6. goofmick

goofmick Member

Could "on the right track" point to Test Track?

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

In a round about way... No. ; Test Track is so cold it makes the Cooling Station look like a sauna. ; CoP is still the warmest just not Lava Hot (see the Dinosaur Age reference there!). ; It's not CAN YOU... it's will you... So keep your spirits up and keep on guessing...

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

IN the queue for Monsters Inc Laugh Floor?

9. ddindy

Your clues are pointing me towards the Frontierland train station.

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Dennis is making the magma nice and hot, but you are still not in the correct time. ; Set your mind free and take in the entire picture when you are trying to figure out where I am and the location will flow right into your thoughts. ; But then you have to think to yourself, is the clue that was just given too obvious of a clue or is it just that simple? ; Makes ya think...

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Liberty Belle Riverboat? ; I really have no clue!

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, apparently a Wolff throwing darts in the dark can hit a bullseye every now and again ; ;D ; Yes, it is on the Liberty Belle Riverboat. ; On the lowest level back by the paddle wheel. in the "Captain's" Locked off area. ; I think I tried to get "too" into the clues...
    "Set your mind free" = Liberty
    "Flow" = River
    "Keep your spirits up" = can see the Haunted Mansion as well as the Ghosts of Injun Joe's cave.
    "CAN YOU" = just slur the words together and get "Canoe" another reference to the River. ; (At least I didn't say it would "Keel" you over...)

13. ddindy

Well played gentlemen!