When can you get together for a Pixelmania Zoom meet up?

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Oct 27, 2020.

?

When can you get together for a Pixelmania Zoom meet up?

1. Weds Nov 4th at 8:30 pm

71.4%
  2. Thurs. Nov 5th at 8:30 pm

57.1%
  3. Fri. Nov. 6th at 8:30 pm

85.7%
  4. Sat. Nov. 7th at 8:30 pm

71.4%
  5. Sun. Nov. 8th at 8:30 pm

71.4%
  6. Some other night which you shall name in the comments.

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Here are the instructions for joining our Zoom meeting.

It's scheduled for Friday the 13th at 7:30 PM EST

J. Eddis-Koch is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
    Topic: Pixelmania
    Time: Nov 13, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

* a few days prior to our meet up Download the zoom software if you haven't already done so: https://www.google.com/search?q=zoo...j0j0i433j0.1370j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

* It's best to use a laptop or desktop that has a camera and a microphone so that we can see and hear you. Make sure your camera and microphone are turned ON in your computer setup.

*Noodle around in it BEFORE OUR MEETING TIME to set it up and familiarize yourself with the app. The quickest way to get answers to your Zoom questions is to Google your questions.

* TO Join our Pixelmania Zoom Meeting, follow this link at 7:30 pm on Friday the 13th.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88554367062?pwd=a2VnZlFoVUI5RzRucjNhS1ZOWUdJQT09

Meeting ID: 885 5436 7062
    Passcode: 908039

Set an alarm on your phone so you don't forget. See you then!

~Joanie
    @ddindy @Tim @mSummers @Nancy AK @WDWFigmentGary @zackiedawg @gary @Jeff Krause @RedOctober25 @jbwolffiv @Scottwdw @ExploringWDW

Nancy AK and mSummers like this.
  2. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Thanks Joanie! Friday the 13th at 730 pm it is

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Prize for most original background???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nancy AK likes this.
  4. gary

gary Member

regular zoom rules or pants required??

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

You can also join from your browser if you don't want to download yet another meeting app.

6. gary

gary Member

ok, zoom app loaded, i think i am ready to rock & roll on this, still haven't gotten an answer on the pants issue, so if it's all right with everyone i will wear a pair tomorrow night

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I’d suppose that as long as you don’t plan on standing up in the middle of the call, you’d be fine without... but I think it’d still be preferred if you did wear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks for setting this up Joanie! Glad I found out about it last minute! I have not been here on the boards much lately, school keeps me busy. It was so great to see everyone! We should do it again, and this time I will make sure I know about before the meet actually starts LOL.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Same (well, not the school part)... and the next one I’ll set multiple reminders

mSummers and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  10. I'll set up a poll in December to see which Friday at 7:30 in JANUARY works best for everyone.

~Joanie

jbwolffiv, mSummers and Nancy AK like this.
  11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Currently... other than New Year’s Day... any of the Fridays should work for me.

mSummers and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for setting this up and it was nice chatting with you guys once again. Looking forward to the next time around.

13. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Yes thanks for setting this up. I know I’m the Newbie, but still nice chatting and seeing everyone. Any Friday in January works for me.

14. I know I can speak for everyone else when I say that you are no longer the newbie!

~J

Nancy AK likes this.