What's the first thing you do

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by CameraGirl, Apr 21, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

What's the first thing you do or would like to do when you visit Disney World?

There are so many things I would like to do first, but I think the first thing is no matter what park we visit first, I will be getting a Mickey ice cream sandwhich.

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

First thing when we get to WDW itself? ; Well, all the trips so far, once we check in it's usually been find food and figure out which parks have Extra Magic Hours when! ; (this info is generally available from the concierge if you're staying on-site)

In the parks, it kind of depends on which park and whether there's anything we REALLY want to hit... if we know we want to take in something popular, we'll generally head straight there so we ensure that we get it in, even if we run out of time or energy on the rest of the day. ; Otherwise, we run the parks in a clockwise direction (go in, bear left)... we've found that most people instinctively bear right when they get inside, so we can beat a lot of crowds by going the other way. ; A little planning can go a long, long way!

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

We checked in and hubby took a nap! LOL.... next time we go, the first thing I would want to do is go to Epcot..........we did that this time as well. ; We had dinner at Le Bistro (in France) and walked around the park. Next time, I would have dinner at the Coral Reef the first night (I think.....)I absolutely loved the food......

4. scratch

scratch Member

SMILE! ;D