What is NEW since last year?

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by tinkerbell, Nov 3, 2007.

1. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

We were in Disney in Dec 06 and plan on going again this December. Are there any brand new or up-dated attractions or shows that are a "do-not-miss"

2. Depends on your family makeup whether this one is hugely important or not - but for my DD8, the new High School Musical Pep Rally 2 was a great hit. ; (She was truly disappointed that HSM Pep Rally was on hiatus for the first 3 days of our trip while dancers practiced new routine. ; Fortuntely, she got to dance with them at the premiere.)

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Tinkerbell, when do you plan on going in December? There is mousefest going on from the 6th to the 10th myself and Minnie will be down for that!

4. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

We are arriving after our cruise and will be there from December 9th-17th.

5. Ok, I don't know what you think "new" is but here are some changes

• Space Ship earth will still be closed
    • The Haunted Mansion has had a major referb
    • Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique at Cinderella's Castle
    • "Muppet Mobile Lab" at Epcot Center
    • O'Canada at EPCOT updated.
    • Yak and Yeti Restaurant will be open
    • Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom - new narration
    • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros has opened its gates at Epcot in the Mexican Pavilion
    • Monsters, Inc., Laugh Floor
    • New Italian Restaurant at Epcot - Tutto Italia
    • Updated Restaurants at Japan at Epcot - Teppan Edo & Tokyo Dining

6. We took in several of these on our last stay in Sept.07 - the rehabs to Haunted Mansion are way cool.

Other things to keep in mind - Donald's Breakfastosaurus is going to end in November, with character meal taken over by Tusker House at AK...