were to buy disney tickets

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by leishamarie, Oct 24, 2008.

?

were to buy disney tickets

1. canadian tickets place

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. from disney.com

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. leishamarie

leishamarie Member

any good cheap places to purchase disney world tickes for canadians?

2. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Did you just say 'cheap' and 'Disney' in the same sentence? ; :eek:

Sorry, no at 'Canadian par deal' or anything of the sort going on at the moment for WDW theme park tickets.

3. I would never purchase tickets from Ebay. Also ticket brokers are also not a good deal, discounts from Disney usually outweigh them.

4. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

I second that, as there is no way to tell how many days are on the tickets until you get to the gate. ; I know of someone who got ripped off because of this.

5. realfam

realfam Member

The way the dollar is right now. ; Were planning on buying ours at the Canadian Disney Store for our Dec trip....prices were set when the dollar was higher....

6. leishamarie

leishamarie Member

were would the canadian disney store be? ; e-mail address? ; Any one knowing any web sites that are selling disney tickets in canadian dollars PLEASE let me know...jamieleisha@hotmail.com

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

8. highland3

highland3 Member

I have always bought through Disney.com... but with the current trend for the exchange I might look at a visit to a Disney Store if you hae one withon driving distance.

9. scratch

scratch Member

I've read that the Disney Stores are still selling at the Cdn at Par pricing!

And there is also undercovertourist

10. leishamarie

leishamarie Member

Disney stores? ; do u mean disney.com? ; or is there another website that are selling at par?? ;

11. scratch

scratch Member

No the Disney Stores themselves, inside the malls.

Undercovertourist usually has some deals, best to sign up for the mousesavers newsletters too!

12. highland3

highland3 Member

Leishamarie:

What region do you live in? ; We may be able to help you find a Disney Store.

13. leishamarie

leishamarie Member

I live in southern ontario, between Sarnia and London. ; I have looked for a store but from what I can tell there is nothing closer then a couple hr. drive! ; I have signed up for mousesavers and have checked with undercover tourist but it is in US $ and with the exchange, it's went up almost 300.00 over the last few weeks! ; Does anyone know of a canadian travel place that will sell only disney tickets with out a vacation package? ; I have tried a few but have had no luck..
    thanks for everyones help

14. scratch

scratch Member

I think the only DS closest would be in Hamilton. ; Are you a CAA member? ; They will sell tix only. ; I think the difference in price just might be worth it, since you wouldn't have to drive so far.

Do you collect airmiles, aeroplan? ; You can exchange points for tix thru them also.