Watersports and action shots

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by zackiedawg, May 27, 2008.

1. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

You're right! My tumor has just sprouted. Problem is, it's spreading very aggressively. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

More Florida beach action!

A few more to add to my Florida watersports series, from this past weekend. We are suffering a bit from extreme heat and humidity, frequent afternoon rains, and over the weekend a persistent layer of African desert dust which left the skies a bit greyish even when sunny. So what else to do than to head out to the beach to enjoy the sights, play around, and jump in the ocean whenever it gets too hot or sweaty!

I brought the A300 along to try some more watersports action shots - this time watching some skimboarders hitting the breakers along the shore:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A little game of catch football is much more tolerable in the ocean waters, but a little harder with the waves acting as the opposing defense:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh...and one for the ladies (guys welcome to enjoy too). I couldn't help notice how this looked like a slow-motion sexy sequence out of a movie - hosing down, water glistening, sun backlit, cheesy 70's music playing (boom chicka bowwww, boom chicka bowwww)...oh, you can feel the moment, can't you:

[​IMG]

;D

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Those are some Great shots Justin. I Love Watersports Photography. Thanks for sharing those. 8)

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Thanks Cooleo. Living near the beach, it's one of the things I enjoy snapping - both for the practice of shooting 'action' with my camera, but because it is part of Florida life.