Water at the parks?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants and Dining' started by Ariel2, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Ariel2

Ariel2 Member

Those on a dining plan. What do you do for water or juice for kids and yourself while at the park?

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

we are buying water and juice from garden grocers, and then we will each bring a drink with us to the parks

3. deblen4

deblen4 Member

We quite often have a case of water in the room, that we can take a bottle with us to the parks - usually someone is carrying the backpack with cameras, sweaters if needed, granola bars or something for an emergency snack and water. ; We do find the DDP very filling and will sometimes use our snack credits for a bottle of water if we don't have any with us.

4. Ariel2

Ariel2 Member

Has the disney dining snack credits changed to only icecream, chips, drink etc. Basically no more big drumsticks or stuff from epcot etc?

Are you allowed backpack on most rides including rollercoasters?

5. obo101

obo101 Member

Unsure of DDP Snacks. ; Every roller ride typically will have a place to store your backpack, ball caps, etc.

6. MinnieMouse24

MinnieMouse24 Member

I take my aluminum refillable water bottle and plenty of crystal light singles. The water tastes kind of funny, but the juice crystals help a lot. They also have kool aid singles for children :)

Another thing I've done is we had the refillable mugs and filled them with ice, then in a plastic bag and in a back pack. The ice doesn't have the same taste as the water, and the ice melts and stays cold for most of the day.

Sorry for posting late, but hope this helps :)

7. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

Last time I went, I used those refillable cups too. They were great for tea (and they did have good tea there). Those things are the way to go, especially since you can put anything in them for free, if I remember correctly.