WAI - Anyone know where my peanuts are?

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by jbwolffiv, Aug 25, 2015.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Not that I know of, but a turn toward Liberty Square would not bring you to my peanuts.

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So correct me if I am wrong... We have ruled out the following: Storybook Circus, Liberty Square and Adventureland. It's a matter of when that turn is made and if it's a left or right turn.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Yes that is correct!

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Ok, so that leaves Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street USA... How about the back of the room of the Crystal Arts store (where the forge is)...

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Knowing @jbwolffiv it's probably in the Starbucks.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Well, we are now in the right direction and even made the correct turn, but the Crystal Arts store and Starbucks are not where they are. And @Tim you are not right about the Starbucks, I would much prefer a Dunkin Donuts to that, but I will take it any day over the sludge that was served prior to that!

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Just seeing this game now - and read through all the guesses so far - sounds like it's somewhere on Main Street. So I'll toss out a guess and head all the way down to the Town Square Theater.

8. Tim

Buy me some peanuts and crackejack... Casey's Corner?

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Ding ding ding, Justin for the win!!!! It is in the holding room before you meet Mickey. If you have not done the talking Mickey, highly recommended, was a lot of fun.

10. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Sneaky! I once did a WAI a long time ago from inside the theater. There are lots of tricky things in there - I think mine was part of a camera display which I'm not sure if it still exists. Since they converted it to the character meet area for Mickey & Tinkerbell, there are even more hidden little things in there to shoot.

11. Tim