URGENT: Band Members Mulch Tee

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Sep 23, 2015.

?

What is the cost you are willing to "Sponsor" a Mulch Member?

Poll closed Sep 26, 2015.
  1. $12 - sounds very reasonable...

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. $7 - I'm cheap and don't try and guilt me into paying more!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. $10,000 - No price is too high for all the joy Mulch has brought me over the past 11 years.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Sgt Faucon does not have 3 kids at home either...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Ooh - smack!

Gary wins on the hours - but Tim wins overall with the hours + 3 kids.

I wonder how I qualify - with no kids, and about 45 hours a week of office work dealing with money and insurance. It's hard, but someone has to do it. ;)

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I know it is a lot to ask, but I am looking for a couple more PixelManiacs to sponsor a shirt. And thanks to everyone that already has sponsored one. It's obviously a done deal (as the shirts are making their way to Orlando right now), but thought I would ask, no worries either way though. And just think... only a little more than 60 days away to PixelMania2K15!!!

jbwolffiv likes this.
  4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I will do sponsor 2 shirts.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thanks John...

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I assume you were already counting mine - if not, count me in for one.

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Justin, I was. Again, thanks to everyone who sponsored a shirt, we are good to go. Looks like Dennis will be most likely giving the 5Day band the shirts sometime on Tuesday. I told him to take lots of photos.

mSummers likes this.
  8. gary

gary Member

Count me in. Thought i already sent it, but possibly not. Jfd been rockin the house, record 58 calls in august, sept doing one a day so far

9. How many T-shirts need sponsoring? I am in for one so far and if we don't hit the number needed I have no problem sponsoring 2.

~Joanie

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I believe there is just one left. So if you are willing to take one more then they are all sponsored. Thanks again everyone.

11. Consider it sponsored unless someone coming along later wants to step up.

~Joanie

12. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The shirts were delivered to Jim on Tuesday (9/29). There's a tale to that which I will relate when I get back home in a few days and have a real keyboard in front of me. The bass player thanked us at the show after they got them. I'll be there again Thursday wearing one of the spare large shirts that we ended up with. I also plan to see Mia and her band on Saturday.

Joanie Eddis-Koch and mSummers like this.
  13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Glad to hear the band liked them!

14. Excellent! I love it when we can take the opportunity to show the Cast Members at WDW how much (or Mulch) we appreciate them!

~Joanie

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Can't wait to hear the story...

16. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks for "taking one for the team" @ddindy and doing this, I know from your tweets that the rain was not too helpful on Tuesday. And thank you @RedOctober25 for ALL the work on your end to get them done and down to Dennis!

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  17. ddindy

Sticks (the drummer) thanked me (on mike) at the end of a show today. I'm glad they liked them. They're getting a lot of love from their longtime fans. There was a couple here this week who attended the first Mulch show 11 years ago. The audience at today's last show was mostly fans.

mSummers and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  18. ddindy

Here's the shirt tale: I let Jim know (via Nicole, his fiancee) that I intended to give the shirts to the band and the first show of the day on Tuesday (11/29). Unfortunately, that show was rained out. I tried again at the second show, but that show was canceled because of rain that ended shortly before showtime. Nicole got a text from Jim saying he would meet us at the Writers Stop. I handed them to him there, and he asked me to thank everyone responsible. The third show of the day started normally but was cut short by rain. So of five scheduled shows that day, they only performed half of the allotted time.

Over the next few days, several of the band members thanked me: the regular bass player, one of the drummers and Mia Mulch. So our efforts were appreciated.

Every show I attended had many obvious fans of the band. I kept seeing the same faces over and over again. It was great to see the support. I even met a gentleman who belonged to a "Save Morris Mulch" group, on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. He posted some photos of me in my Mulch shirts.

mSummers likes this.
  19. mSummers

mSummers Member

Glad they liked the shirts and glad to hear the fans are showing up for the final weeks. I'm sure that means a lot to the band.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.