"Unofficial" MJT Photo Tour

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by AUBandPilot, Dec 23, 2006.

1. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

Here's a few of the pics from the "Unofficial" MJT Photo Tour during MF.....
    Part 1....

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

Part 2....

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. gary

gary Member

2 of the big kitties mfrom the unofficial meet

4. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

I wish you got one with the two tigers pouncing on eachother. Thanks for holding the crowd for these pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. gary

gary Member

oh but i did, have load 1 at a time though since each just fits into size limit

6. gary

gary Member

next

7. gary

gary Member

had to re-size this, actually the first and probably the best i've got, i think byron has some better ones
    gary

8. gary

gary Member

only 1 of the prayer flags i kept, didn't have any better ones

9. gary

gary Member

just love to photo those big kitties

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

here are some of mine.....

11. gary

gary Member

found this scrolling through the 1048 pics, i have seriously got to find a cataloging software, i've got picassa so i neeed to examine that
    here's another from the unofficial tour
    gsry