Universal side trip after Pixelmania 2019

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Oct 8, 2019.

1. So who is going to Universal after Pixelmania?
    I'm thinking Universal for some of the days of Tuesday to Saturday (for me)

I also plan on attending Sea World one night to see the Christmas lights, which are supposed to be very good. Is anyone interested in doing that?

I am also looking to hit up Volcano Bay water park if the weather is warm. I'd do that in the morning, hit the showers there which are very nice (when compared with Disney) and then head over to the parks.

Mannheim Steamroller may appear in concert when we are there and there is a Christmas extravaganza at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Chime in if you are interested. What days are you thinking of going?

~Joanie

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I'm staying at Cabana Bay Tuesday - Saturday. But I plan to head back to WDW from time to time during that stay to get more time on Batuu, since the crowd levels are currently predicted to be lower once the mad rush to Rise of the Resistance is over (assuming that RotR is open, that is).

And don't forget the new Hagrid coaster in Hogsmeade. It looks like a fun ride.

I don't know anything about SeaWorld's Christmas and haven't been to the place for over 20 years. I just checked ticket prices at Undercover Tourist; a one-day ticket is $90 and change, which is pretty much the same as other parks.

An alert for fellow Owner's Locker users: The Universal hotels no longer want to see the purple vans (and they were being snippy about them when I was there before Pixelmania 2018). I need to call the good folks at Owner's Locker to find out what my options are.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.