Turtle Talk with Crush

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by HPS3, May 15, 2012.

1. HPS3

HPS3 Member

This is shot with the $30 CCTV 35 f1.7. It's not so easy manually focusing in dim light. My daughter is the girl in red. She loves the Crush interaction.

[​IMG]
    DUDE!!!! by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Cute photo. ; You'd think that the two kids were the only ones there. ; The first time I ever sat in on this, the kids asked variations of the same question. ; It was so funny. ; Need to check it out again as when i sat in at disneyland it was different than i remember.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. I like it! Brings back memories of being there! Great colors!

4. HPS3

HPS3 Member

This shot was not cropped. I was siting all the way on the end and had to shoot to the left to not include the seats. With kids, this is a must do. They are so amazed that Crush is "Real".

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

We just love this show. ; My daughter was called on the first time we were there back on 2005 and then I had to talk too. ; Since then it is like pulling teeth to get my daughter to go, and she never sits up front.

6. HPS3

HPS3 Member

John, that's funny. My daughter never sat up front till last year when I kinda forced her, now she loves it.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot! ; I like the angle of this a lot!

8. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great shot Harry & great show too. Lots of fun whether you are a kid or not.

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Great angle and will have to keep it in mind when in a show with people sitting on the floor.

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

Awesome! ; I love the low angle, view

11. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Thanks Scott and Michael! This was one of those unplanned shots that I love.