Tower Princess seeking Hero(es)!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by aelynn000, Nov 8, 2011.

1. aelynn000

aelynn000 Member

Hello everyone!

I'm currently in the running in a costume contest on the Replica Prop Forum and I've entered my Rapunzel costume! I'm #14!

I made it this year for Halloween, entirely by myself. I custom illustrated the designs to have custom printed for the bodice and center skirt panel fabrics, made all of my own patterns, started ( still have to complete ) all of the skirt embroidery by hand and even made the wig myself! 4 wigs, a roll of furniture foam, some failed printed fabric, LOTS of love, patience, tears and hot glue gun burns went into this costume.

So I'm asking anyone/everyone here to help me out and send some votes my way! It only takes a second ( literally! three clicks! ) and it would be greatly appreciated!

I love my costume and I know I'll love it more as I continue to improve on it...and I'll love it even MORE if it can be the first Disney Princess costume to win a high profile contest on a site full of amazing costumes.

Here are a couple more photos ( I made the Flynn, too! )! I hope you enjoy and I thank you x100000000000 in advance for any help you can send my way!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's the link!

http://www.therpf.com/f24/rpf-2nd-annual-halloween-contest-female-vote-now-131566/