Think Tank stuff for sale (and one Lowepro lens case)

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by NitroStitch, Apr 21, 2012.

1. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

I'm trying to clear out some of the stuff I've bought that hasn't worked for me. ; I'm selling the following things, with ; shipping included:

Think Tank Digital Holster 20 (V 1.0) ; - ; $25
    Think Tank Digital Holster 50 (V 1.0) - $40
    Think Tank Steroid Speed Belt XL (fits 41-64") - $20

Lowepro LC3 soft Lens Case (5.3" x 5.7" x 9.7" and 9.1 oz) - $15

I'll probably be selling some other things too, but haven't decided what else to keep and what not to. ; :)

Please send me a PM if you are interested or post with any questions.

Photos of everything are in the photo gallery attached:
    http://nitrostitch.smugmug.com/Other/KindleStuff/8163043_5j86R8

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Glad to hear from you, Lisa. ; Are you and Data going to be reporting in for pixelmania 2012?

3. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

Sadly no. ; We will be leaving on the Disney Fantasy that Saturday for a week, and with available vacation time in the negative numbers, adding days won't be an option. ; I hate to miss it, but it seems that everything always happens at one time. ; ;D

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

That's a shame. ; We always enjoy your company. ; But have fun on the boat!

5. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

We always enjoy Pixelmania, so we're bummed to miss it! ; Hopefully next year's timing will work out better. ; 8)

6. gary

gary Member

pixelmania 2013 will be in october, tentative dates announced soon, to be set by 11/1/12, alternating between october and dec seems to be popular, and an early oct release announcement allows dvc members to book during the oh so popular food and wine window

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Gary, that release date is perfect as I have to put in my vacation dates in mid November. ; (end of my conversation in this thread as not to hijack)

Sent from my iPhone...

8. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

I loved the October time frame! ; And that 11 month booking window is soooo important, as we know well. ; :)