Strangest/Neatest thing that happened to you in the parks

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by CameraGirl, Jul 25, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I would have to say the strangest thing that happened to me was we seen Ron Jeremy and a lady walking down Mainstreet USA.

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

Gah! ; Ron Jeremy? *shudder* ; :eek:

Hmmm... I'd say our strangest and neatest were probably the same things on our most recent trip... first off the housekeeper who took a liking to us and kept bringing us more towel-mice... we started off with 2 and ended up with a family of five *laugh* ; She thought we were very cute. ; And the other one that sticks out in my mind was the bus-driver we had on one trip who kept up a running commentary on the parks, the monorail, history, trivia, silly jokes, neat facts (like the cell-tower masquerading as a tree), and then sent us on our way at the hotel with the Mickey Mouse Club song (with character voices)... or the one who made all his announcements as a robot persona to amuse the only little boy on the bus who was wearing a 'Robots' t-shirt :)

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

The neatest thing for us was getting upgraded from Sugar loaf lodge to the main building at the grand floridian. ; Other than that, I think most of our experiences were pretty normal for disney.

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

The Strangest thing for me was Ron Jeremy walking down Mainstreet USA with this 20 something lady on his arm...

The best thing would have to be the Disney pickup as the airport, we didn't have to worry about luggage or anything and we were out of the airport in 15 min from landing... Omg that was so nice!

5. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Thought I would bump this one up.

6. Kronk

Kronk Member

Well, not exactly strange but my sister and I were amused. We were sitting in Adventureland enjoying some ice cream and two geckos kept chasing each other around us- having a little 'extra-curricular' fun.