Some of my Panoramics from Epcot...

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by modemmike, Jun 9, 2007.

1. modemmike

modemmike Member

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

a little bit of cleanup in some spots and you are on the right track....
    thanks for sharing and welcome once again.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Dan

Dan Member

I backtracked those links to get the list of all the panos you have online. I have to say that I'm practically in love with the one taken after Illumnations, where you can see all the colored beams of light (not sure if they were lasers or just colored spotlights). I really wish it was sharper (it looks like the tripod was bumped for the red section), but oh man.. the bright blue beams lancing into the sky, plus the reflected blue on the lake.. and not just blue, all the colors together.. I did a pano from Morocco at night, and I really liked the appearance of all the rippled light reflections, but having them in color is so much better.

4. modemmike

modemmike Member

Thanks Dan... I wasn't really paying to much attention when I did that pano... I'm there a lot so maybe I do it again...

BTW, that URL is http://www.explorethemagic.com/Disney-W ... ramics.asp

I really wish I had known what I was doing when I did the Magic Kingdom panos but I'm planning on redoing those if I can get my butt out of bed early enough again!

5. DisneyVixen

DisneyVixen Member

Of course, I am not the most educated on photography, but at first glance, these look terrific. Wonderful eye candy! Great job, keep it up!