some lightroom stuff

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by gary, Jan 20, 2009.

1. gary

gary Member

from time to time as i delve deeper and ever deeper into lightroom i may post the occasional image here, this isn't anything real special, monday morning the 1 1/2 inches of fresh snow we got overnight, plus the really strange blue/light gray almost crystalline look to the sky made me go out shooting, this first i wanted to try desaturated with the wreath left selective color style, very easy to do in lightroom, my nik silver trial expired and i'm still undecided if i want to purchase the nik suite or jump to phtotshop cs4 first, there are still a couple of things i'm trying to make work jumping over to photoshop and my version (7) does not have droplets, which you can import into lightroom develop module and automate,thus note the absence of the usual visible k-g photos copyright, however full metadata embedded into the photo's now, harder to strip than just cropping off the layered text
    took this at one of our local rural backroad cemeteries, not the one i live next to, although maybe older in some sections
    [attachment=1]

[attachment deleted by admin]