So what's everyone up to????

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by highland3, Jun 10, 2007.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

It's been quiet around here lately. ;

We're house hunting for a bungalow. ; My wife has bad knees and we are living in an old two-storey house.

The kids are busy with Beavers/Guides, soccer and school.... ; and work isn't slowing down as much as I expected.

How about you fine Disney fans???

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I haven't been up to too much but it seems like a lot. ; These days I am busy preparing for a show that my belly dancing group is putting on, plus performing at some of the local festivals. ; There seems to be so many of them. ; Sean and I are also busy with soccer. ; I wish I could play like I did last Thursday all the time. ; It felt good and right for a change. ; We also went for a very short trip to Edmonton just this last weekend to see my sister. ; Other than that, just waiting for Sean's family (my inlaws) to come here to visit in July.

Good luck on the house hunt highland3!!! ; Hope it is easier to find housing there than it is where we are:)

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

I am very busy working on the web site and getting things planned for the new launch! A lot of work in just a short time!

4. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

This time of year is always busy at work and at home. Kids have swimming, soccer thankfully Guides and Scouts are over until September. We are doing a major software upgrade and Website update over the next few months at work and just recovered from a virus. The last month has been crazy with a trip to Disney, a trip to Montreal and camping has started we normally go 7 or 8 times a year mostly on weekends. All this while trying to keep the podcast going on a somewhat regular basis. The rest of the summer seems to be shaping up just a busy.