Snow on the WMSR

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by mSummers, Dec 5, 2009.

1. gary

gary Member

oh so good, show me more, have you got one on the turntable???, maybe night, from the street above??

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Beautiful shots. ; There's nothing like a steam engine on a cold day.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Holy wow! ; That was like my personal Christmas card - glad I had only just noticed this thread first thing Christmas day...I've now got a little piece of 'white Christmas' which I otherwise have a snowball's chance in...that other place...of getting!

All of your shots here are wonderful...truly. ; I find myself really falling for #2 the most among all the great photos - something about it just feels right - like a real scene from memory, but idealized like it couldn't otherwise be...just the perfect mix of winter beauty, steam power, and machine-vs-nature.

4. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Member

Fantastic work...just beautiful! Congratulations!

5. goofmick

goofmick Member

Really awesome!!

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks guys!

Sorry Gary... I don't have any shots of the turntable at night. ; I tried shooting it from the ground that night but I messed up the shot. ; I did climb halfway up the hill during the afternoon:

[​IMG]

7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Wonderful shots. ; I especially like the turntable.

8. ELinder

ELinder Member

Absolutely amazing. I especially love that first shot, where everything blends into the background snow and cloud.

Erich