RIP Mouse|Tunes Podcast 2005-2007

Discussion in 'The Magical Definition Podcast' started by Tim, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

MouseTunes Disney Podcast Retires From Babbling
    Delray Beach, FL, February 2007 - As of today February 4th, 2006 the Award winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast has retired from its year and half run of babbling.

As posted on the MouseTunes.com website "After more than 60 shows, dozens of interviews and tons of laughs, Lou and Nathan have decided to end the show at this point in order to pursue other opportunities. They want to thank all of you for all of your support, and hope you follow them along to their other projects."

"It is with a very heavy heart that I close this chapter of my life. MouseTunes has given me the ability to reach out to so many other Disney fans, and share my joy and feelings on the magic with you." said MouseTunes co-host Nathan Rose as he addressed the listeners of the show. "Please know that Lou and I did not come to this decision lightly and a big factor was you, our dear PodPeople. However, in the end, we decided it was best to move on so that we can pursue other projects that will hopefully bring you as much happiness and joy as The MouseTunes Disney Podcast did."

Reaction to the cancellation of the show was sadness mixed with hope of a new future from the men who were pioneers in Disney Podcasting. One such listener was quoted as saying "I am very saddened by this news and wish both Nathan and Lou the best.... I'm sure that we will see great things from both of them in the future!"

Podcasting and other project will still continue on for both parties as Nathan Rose will continue with a Magical Definition Podcast and a DVD set featuring an inside look at Disney legends and imagineers. Meanwhile Lou Mongello will start a new podcast called WDWRadio.

2. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

:eek: :( :mad: ??? :-\ :'(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. kylewhit89

kylewhit89 Member

all i can say is that i was SHOCKED!

Gasp!!

but hey good luck in the future guys!

4. wdwnut4life

wdwnut4life Member

goodbye Lou & Nathan! Good luck! We'll miss you both!