RIP Lumberjacks

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by jbwolffiv, Nov 24, 2015.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

2. gary

gary Member

The same talent agency that booked miyuki's replacement will be providing the new entertainment for that stage

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Let's see if this works properly...

[​IMG]

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Fingers crossed

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I think I had posted earlier that the replacement entertainment for Mo'Rockin had been changed already too.

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The one group that was actually worth seeing, the Paul McKenna Band in the UK has already returned home to Scotland. The new Moroccan band, from what I read, has a more contemporary sound. We'll have to check them out.

And good riddance to the lumberjacks!

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

So that's where I read it. ;)

9. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

So let's recap... the Fez Screamers that replaced Mo'Rockin' have been gone for awhile now and the Lumberjacks barely made it a year. Hmmmmm?

From that same page that John referenced:
    "The Canadian Holiday Voyagers will return for Holidays Around the World later this week, with presumably a new act to follow in the new year."

So I think we need to make sure we stop by the Mill Stage and show some love during Pixelmania.

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Especially since two members of the band were with Mulch (might be a good day to wear the farewell tour tees)

11. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

mSummers likes this.
  12. mSummers

mSummers Member

And Jason is on the fiddle

13. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I'm not shedding a tear. If the 'good' bands they had don't end up coming back, any new entertainment better be a darn-sight better than what they replaced them with the first time. Lumberjacks, Moroccan screamers...meh.

14. gary

gary Member

And i was being sarcastic, as far as i know nothing has replaced miyuki, even though the announcement of her leaving mentioned something would be coming soon. Apparently soon in disneyspeak can be over 2 year

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Just saw the Voyageurs today and it was three former Mulch (CC, Matt & Landon) there. I caught CC after the show and he said all three will be here Saturday when we are at Epcot.

mSummers likes this.
  16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I was looking at the Mulch Newsletter and it looks like Paul (Axe) will be there also. So only Jason (Fiddle) and the Female Lead Singer are non-mulch... Maybe Morris can come out of retirement and pretend to be Canadian...