POTD ~ Until I'm There Again Part II

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by NanasMama, Aug 23, 2011.

1. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Thanks, Polynesian Medic!!! I love Disney. I've just been transferring some pictures to my laptop so I can digi scrap on the go. Or upstairs while wrangling my almost 2 year old, LOL! Today's picture is ... the magic in the sidewalk!

[​IMG]

2. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Going to the party on the 11th! One month from yesterday :). I think this is my favorite time of year to go to WDW!

[​IMG]

3. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I spent the last couple of days organizing my digital layouts for previous trips to Disney. I had 18 ready to go! They are on their way to me :).

The ceiling inside Spaceship Earth. I love the music in this section, too.
    [​IMG]

4. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

My baby loves music. We stopped and listened to Off Kilter for a long time on the last trip. Well, until he got squiggly, LOL!

[​IMG]

5. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

6. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

The Boo to You Parade!

[​IMG]

7. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

8. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

More parade :).

[​IMG]

9. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

10. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

11. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

12. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I like it. ; I know that there are those who feel that it doesn't fit for DAK (the Studios!), or shouldn't be there at all. ; Probably the same bunch that are still upset that Disney bought Marvel. ; We have another thread going on about it...

http://www.themagicinpixels.com/forum/m ... 452.0.html

Ummmm I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on this one.[nb]Exhibit A: Disney's California Adventure, as it opened[/nb]

13. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

LOL, Roger! I haven't been to Disneyland in 20 years, so I'm not familiar with California Adventure :). I like the other thread. Lots of things I haven't thought about. I think my favorite is the "picture with the Na'vi." Tourist next to a pair of legs. That seriously made me laugh!

14. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

The parking lot grew up. ; ; But you should plan a trip after next summer. ; That way the parking lot will be finally ready for it's grand opening.[nb]sorry, reopening[/nb]

let's see, if it's been 20 years then you haven't seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye (the original Dinosaur ride, heck I think it has the exact same layout but the original is better)

Umm Disneyland Hotel is on its' second pool since they got rid of the original lagoon in the center :( ; Heck the place I got married is now a water slide......

15. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Sounds like I need to check out flights to California :). I wonder what my husband would say .... probably laugh. A lot!

16. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Mmmmm. Ravioli.

[​IMG]

17. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

mmm, hungry. ; great food photo, but that is your forte'!

18. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Hi Tim! Thanks :). Today it's the flickering pumpkins after you leave the MNSSHP:

[​IMG]

19. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I have several sunset pictures I really like from the last trip. The sky was so pretty.

[​IMG]

20. NanasMama

NanasMama Member