PM2K16: Yehaa Bob & Off Kilter... THE BIG REVEAL!!!

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Jul 31, 2016.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'm bumping this just to make sure that everyone who wants a tee (either Bob or Off Kilter or both) has their order in. The deadline is Saturday the 24th. If I get them back from the printer in time I'll let you decide if you want them mailed out or brought to PixelMania (and will mail out for anyone not attending but still wants a shirt)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. gary

gary Member

Is he authentic???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

What do you mean?

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Don't ask for an explanation. This is a family friendly forum!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Ahhh... A question of "what's under" then... Ok, I retract my question.

mSummers likes this.
  6. mSummers

mSummers Member

There was an Adventurers Club skit on the subject. Search YouTube for "Adventurers Club Scotsman's Kilt"

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Is the punch line "Lad I don't know where you've been but I see you won first prize"?

It's an old favorite of mine. I wasn't aware they did it at the Adventurer's Club, probably because I was always too cheap to pay for Pleasure Island admission. You can read the lyrics and download an mp3 here.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    mSummers likes this.
  8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Yeah, that's the one

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Called the printer... Confirmed the price at $13 per shirt... I should have them back to me by the end of next week. If that holds true then I should have plenty of time to mail them out to those that want them before PixelMania rather than at PixelMania.

jbwolffiv likes this.
  10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Sweet! I think we did paypal for you last year, right?

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Yes, PayPal will be accepted, or cash at PixelMania... BUT DON'T SEND ANYTHING YET... I'd like to have the shirts in hand before anyone sends payment (not that I would add extra charges or anything, I just feel more comfortable accepting payment once I have everything finalized)...

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Got the shirts back from the printers and they are ready to be mailed out as soon as I get the mailing addresses. PayPal is probably the easiest for payment, but if you want to pay cash at pixelmania, that's fine too. So for the five that ordered shirts, just private message me your address and I'll put them in the mail on Wednesday morning.

️ Tim (only owe for 2 shirts due to "What the Duck" shirt trade 3 Bob, 1 Kilter)
    (Tim, I have your address)

️ Joanie (owe for 1 Bob)

️ Dennis (owe for 2 - 1 Bob, 1 Kilter)
    (Dennis, If you are still at the same address as last year, I have your address)

️ John (owe for 2 - 1 Bob, 1 Kilter)

️ Michael (owe for 3 Bob)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    mSummers likes this.
  13. I only ordered one size XXL Yee haa Bob t-shirt.
    Can you check what you mean by I owe for two? I think I have this correct... Also how much would you like us to chip in for Bob's t-Shirt... and how do we pay using pay pal??

~Joanie

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Sorry Joanie... had in my head that everyone that ordered a Bob shirt ordered an off Kilter shirt too... my bad, you only owe for one. As forchipping in on Bob's shirt, I figure adding $2 per shirt (to make it $15 per ordered Bob shirt)...

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

If you go to the PayPal site you just need to sign up and then you can send money to people via email. If you don't want to sign up for an account, you can can just bring cash to PixelMania (or pay for part of a meal or something like that)... I'm very flexible in that regard.

16. Money was sent. $15 Does that cover shipping too or are you going to bring them to Orlando.

~Joanie

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Don't worry about shipping, it shouldn't be too much...

18. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

My shirts arrived today. They look great!

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Glad you got them. Can't wait to see everyone wearing the Bob shirts on Wednesday night...

20. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Got mine yesterday! Thanks again Jeff! Wearing mine to school on Wednesday and if all goes well I should be sitting in the lounge by 8:15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk