PM2K12: Le Cellier Candlelight Processional Dining(Friday 12/7 @ 11:30am) *FULL*

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Aug 22, 2012.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

There is also a miscount in the first post. ; It is missing number 11. ; Just thought I would point that out, and an additional reservation probably isn't a bad idea.

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Good catch, Jeff. ; I had two 13's and no 11.

I agree that picking up another reservation would be a good idea. ; We can always modify the reservations and give back the open spots, but picking up more later, especially at Le Cellier will be difficult. ;

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

For those of us who are big time Disney veterans, but with no experience of the 'newer' stuff like dining plans and candlelight processional 'packages' (yes, that would describe me, and possibly noone else!)...how does this work as far as when to pay, and what's included with the 'package'? ; Is this like some kind of priority seating for the candlelight processional?

5. Tim

I believe you pay when you dine and yes, it gets you priority seating for the Candlelight Processional. ; You get a chit of some sort to show and there is a separate line for those with the priority.

6. zackiedawg

Cool! ; Nice to know...saves waiting in that reaaaallllly long line hours ahead of time. ; Worth it to me!

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Justin, you're not the only one. ; I've never done the CP dining package either. ;

The meal is a fixed price and includes an appetizer, entree, desert and non-alcoholic beverage along with the reserved seating for the processional and access to the "pre-arranged fireworks viewing area". ; Tim is correct, you pay when you dine.

8. Tim

Fireworks viewing area?

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

It might be better than the desert party locations. ; I did a quick google search and saw reports of using the desert party locations and reports of using center stage between the twin gift shops at the World Showcase entrance. ;

11. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I did this with some friends two years ago. ; You pay for your meal after you eat, as usual. ; They give you a sticker to put on your shirt (or coat, depending on the temperature), which lets you in to the line on the Japan side of the theater. ; It also gives you access to a reserved Illuminations viewing area, which at that time was at the north side of World Showcase between the two gift shops.

Have fun. ; I'll be off somewhere shooting the sunset.

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thanks Dennis, it's been a couple of years since I've done the candlelight and couldn't remember how I paid for it. Funny thing was that the two years I did it in a row, I met the same couple in line. ;

Sent from my iPhone...

13. Tim

LeCellier? ; CHECK
    Candlelight Processional? ; CHECK
    Reserved Illuminations? ; CHECK

GIDDY UP!

14. Tim

Now, does anyone who didn't get to sign up still want to join us? ; Should we start a second reservation for others?

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I didn't think we were shooting Illuminations this year in lieu of a Crescent Lake Photowalk and/or Yeeha Bob. ; Although I guess a few of us could hold a few seats for anyone to come over to POR after 9:30.

Sent from my iPhone...

16. gary

gary Member

i wasn't planning on an official illuminations meet this year in favor of crescent lake to mix it up a little

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

that's what I thought, but I guess if someone really wanted to shoot it, this would be the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone...

18. mSummers

mSummers Member

I wasn't going to shoot Illuminations either, but may consider leaving Crescent Lake a little early if we get access to reserved space at center stage since shooting there is on my to-do list.

19. gary

gary Member

been at that area once. unless you want to commit right after candlelight for the rail it might be disappointing. high shots would be good, but globe is sketchy

20. zackiedawg

I wasn't planning Illuminations, but it might be worth considering with the reserved area - as mentioned though by Gary, probably only if we jet right over to get a good rail spot. ; I'm still thinking Crescent Lake afterwards no matter what...even if I do Illuminations, since I'm staying at Boardwalk anyway - might as well do some night shooting around there!