PM2015 Universal Carpool

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Nov 8, 2015.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'm going to officially bow out of universal. As much as I want to go it's just too much up front this year.. But I am definitely in for next year no matter what.

2. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

At this time it looks like I won't be going. I have two big WDW family trips coming up. Family of seven this winter and then a family of six trip. I will probably be using the money towards these trips. They are my children's and their families Christmas and birthday gifts. A lifetime of wonderful memories we are making. If I change my mind about Universal I will let you know right away.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Bummer, Jackie, but we understand.

4. Tim

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I know it won't make any difference, but Universal AP holders get one hour early admission to one park during Pixelmania.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Looks like you should be able to get everyone into one car then.

7. Tim

@ddindy if this holds up, do you want to just meet us at BCV and we can just take 1 vehicle?

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Are any non-Universals going to MK in the morning/early afternoon, or Epcot for dinner/evening? Still some room I think on Joanie's reservation at San Angel that day. If there are going to be at least 4+ of us, we can try to organize a place to meet up for informal hangout through the parks...or everyone can just wing it on their own...whatever works!

9. ddindy

That sounds like a plan, assuming of course things don't change between now and then.

10. ddindy

I know there's a chance that we may pick up another attendee or two, but if we don't, here's a question for the group: Does everyone have, or intent to purchase, a Universal AP? If so, we can enter the park at 8 am. Assuming, that is, that we can drag ourselves out of bed after watching Yehaa Bob until midnight the night before.

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

I haven't ordered it yet, but I am planning to get an AP as long as we're definitely going again next year.

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Not that I will be there on Weds night, but I know how 1 beer leads to 2 which leads to 6 for me! Good luck getting up the next morning.

That being said I did the very thing last year and was at Epcot by 8:30 in the morning the next day.

13. Tim

I do not have an AP.