Planning... the early stages.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by highland3, Oct 3, 2011.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

So, we'll be driving down on March 3rd from eastern Ontario. ; I hope to make good time, but the weather will be a MAJOR factor until at least southern Pennsylvania.

We have a condo rented (belongs to a colleague) for a week.

We'll do (still open to changes) three days at WDW and two days at Universal. ; The main goal at Universal is the visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. ;

I'd also like to take my DS (will be nearly 12 by then) to the new Legoland Park, as his Lego days are numbered now that he's getting older.

There will also be a good amount of shopping (15 year old DD)... and I'm one of those guys that actually likes shopping... for a while.

I'm thinking about a stop in Washington to take the kids to the Smithsonian... and ???? ; ; I was in DC for a conference a few years ago. ; In one afternoon I walked around Arlington Cemetary, across the bridge to the Lincoln and Vietnam Memorials, The White House, the Capital Building... and eventually got kicked out the the Smithsonian at closing time. ; It's an awesome city.

This should be a good trip, but i just have to deal with DW's mobility issues. ; ; ???

Any thoughts, suggestions... PRAYERS???!!!!!